Flathead Lakers Critical Lands Reports
- 2010 Flathead River Channel Migration Zone Report
Channel Migration Zone summary map
- 2002 Critical Lands Status Report
- 2002 Workshop Report
2002 Workshop Appendices
- 2004 Critical Lands Status Report Update
2004 Critical Lands Workshop
Flathead Conservation District Presentation
River Integrity Presentation
Stillwater River Presentation
Y2Y Bird Priorities
2009 Critical Waters Resources Report
North Fork Transboundary Coal & Coalbed Methane Reports
- International Joint Commission Report on the Flathead River reference. Several volumes, issued in 1987 and 1988. Go to the publications search page and enter Flathead as the key search term if the several volumes link fails.
- UNESCO Report from the UN science team assessing the impacts of coal development on the Glacier-Waterton International Peace Park.
State of the Lake Reports
- State of the Lake Reports Flathead Lake Biological Station Director Dr. Jack Stanford delivers the State of the Lake report at the Flathead Lakers annual meeting each summer.
Aquatic Invasive Species Reports