Bathymetric Map of Flathead Lake Digital (vector) map adapted from a map from the Kalispell office of Montana’s Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks. Suitable for both printing and viewing.
- On-screen version.
- Letter-sized for downloading and printing.
- Tabloid-sized for downloading and print.
General Purpose Flathead Lake Maps
- Flathead Lake catchment basin and Montana lakes and rivers. Adapted from a map by the Natural Resource Information System (NRIS) division at the Montana State Library.
- Flathead Lake and immediately adjacent land. From the 1991 map of the Flathead National Forest. The larger version is much easier to read.
- The Flathead River Basin. Adapted from the International Joint Commission’s report on the Flathead River Reference.
- Map of Flathead Lake showing public (white squares) and commercial (green squares) boat ramps, boat pumpout stations (yellow squares), and lakeside boat gas pumps (yellow). Flathead Lake, closer views of the north section, mid-section, west-section, south-section of the lake. If you have Google Earth on your smart phone, tablet, or computer, you use this file to view these locations directly in GE. You can either open the file and it will take you to Flathead Lake using GE or you can save it to a folder for later use. Either move the cursor over or tap the location to bring up details.
Maps on other web sites
- Flathead Basin Mapping Project. Excellent collections of maps.
Critical Lands Project Maps
- Flathead River Channel Migration Zone map, Nov. 2010.
- Critical Lands Maps.
- Depth to water table. August, 2005. Shows depth to ground water in the Flathead Valley north of Flathead Lake. A fascinating and valuable resource.
North Fork Coal Mining Maps