Human propelled watercraft start from the Bigfork community dock and paddle a short, middle, or EXTENDED DISTANCE (5+ miles) course to designated stops in beautiful northeastern part of Flathead Lake, collecting one playing card at each location.
- Prizes are awarded for the top poker hands and worst.
- Each player receives a commemorative gift.
- Picnic after-party with music at Brookside Yard.
- Silent auction.
- Registration is $55; early bird discount ($10 off) is available before July 7th.
- LIMITED TO THE FIRST 150 PADDLE CRAFT!
Proceeds benefit the Flathead Lakers education programs and community work to prevent the spread of invasive mussels, promote clean water practices, and inspire future watershed citizens and the Bigfork Chamber of Commerce Fourth of July festivities.