Exciting Changes to the Flathead Lakers Fourth Annual Poker Paddle!
Paddle for clean water where Flathead Lake begins… in beautiful Bigfork on August 12!
The Flathead Lakers and Bigfork Chamber of Commerce are teaming up to put on the Fourth Annual Poker Paddle. The event will be held in Bigfork on August 12.
Same great event, fun new location:
Human propelled watercraft start from the Bigfork community dock and paddle a short, middle, or EXTENDED DISTANCE (5+ miles) course to designated stops in beautiful northeastern part of Flathead Lake, collecting one playing card at each location.
* Prizes are awarded for the top poker hands and worst.
* Each player receives a commemorative gift.
* Picnic after-party with music at Brookside Yard.
* Picnic provided by Flathead Lake Brewing Company.
* Silent auction.
* Registration is $55; early bird discount ($10 off) is available before June 30.
* LIMITED TO THE FIRST 150 PADDLE CRAFT!
Early bird registration is now open! Register by June 30 for discount.